9 things that happen when you come to Playland
The sun is out, summer is here, and that means a visit to Playland is definitely necessary. In honour of us now being open daily (10-6 weekdays and 10-7 on weekends) here’s how your visit will go in a nutshell.
1. You walk in the park like you own the place
Because you and your friends (or your mom) might just be the coolest people to ever step foot on the Playland grounds.
2. You eat your body weight in mini donuts
When mini donuts are around, literally nothing else matters.
3. You turn into a 5 year old child, and it’s awesome
4. You ride the Wave Swinger around 10 times, because why not
5. You may or may not act like playing the Midway Games = the World Cup Final
Because losing is just not an option and this is your time to shine
6. You obviously document everything that happens with Instagram video’s so you can enter the #MyDayAtPlayland contest
The world must know how awesome you and your friends are.
7. No visit to Playland is complete without a ride (or several) on the Wooden Roller Coaster, duh
Still your favourite ride EVER.
8. Your stomach becomes a bottomless pit and you need Triple O’s ASAP
I mean, the last time you ate was ages ago (20 minutes ago) and all you had was a couple (a whole bag) of mini donuts.
9. You leave feeling happy, exhausted, and stuffed, but we wouldn’t have it any other way