Our long, dry summer gets a dose of rain! To celebrate these much-needed showers, we’re opening The Fair up for free this weekend, August 29-30, between 11am-1pm.
There’s lots to do at The Fair, even under rainclouds! Here are our top indoor picks:
1. Discover your secret superpower and get up close and personal with your favourite superheroes!
Check out our Superhero Discovery Centre, FREE with admission. More info
2. Missed the Yellow Submarine when it came to town in ’64?
Don’t miss it again—catch a Beatles Memorabilia Exhibition for $3 (Children 13 and under get in free!). More info
3. Broadway fan? The Fair at the PNE brings the Broadway Musical Peter Pan to the stage, nightly at 7:30.
4. SuperDogs are tradition at The Fair.
Catch these adorable pups strutting their stuff daily at 12, 2:30 & 4:30, also FREE with admission. More info
5. Head to the Plaza Beer Garden at 6:30pm & 9:15pm to sing along with the Dueling Pianos!
Two piano players go head to head to give you a stompin’ good time. Need we say it again? FREE with admission. More info
Bring the family and come celebrate with us at The Fair!
*Re-entry stamps will not be issued before 1pm this weekend.
*No refunds will be given on previously purchased passes.